Monday, January 05, 2009

dag.

man, i lag TERRIBLY don't i? i have no cause to wonder to myself why my visitors are infrequent. i don't keep them entertained. or informed. which is a shame.

however, i DID play and finish Prince of Persia for the 360, and i dug it. a lot. some have chided it as being to easy, bot for me it was nice to have an experience where the character on screen was actually doing JUST what you wanted him to do. there are multiple paths through the stages which are a blast to run through. there is an option to teleport to areas you've already visited, but i found myself running back and forth just for the sheer thrill.

it's a gorgeous game as well. i'm a big fan of concept art, and to see it in motion was amazing. by the time i finished with the game i was quite satisfied. it didn't leave me feeling incomplete like some games can at the ending. speaking of, the ending really surprised me, and i'm really excited for what they think of next for the new prince. there are a few extras to 'unlock' basically just new costumes, but it's a nice addition. something different to look at the second time through.

i actually found myself wanting to play through assassin's creed just because of the altair skin.

No comments: